- August 2012 - Training Сourse for Journalism Teachers (Stockholm - Kalmar, Sweden)
- October 2012 - Open World Program, Higher Education and Innovations (Washington - Bethlehem - New York, the USA)
- September 13-26, 2014 - Interactive Resources of Modern Television: Communication Tactics and Social Risks held by TRT General Staff (Ankara, Turkey)
- March 2-6, 2015 - Development of Digital Media and Education training seminar (Stockholm - Uppsala, Sweden)
Graduated from SSU Institute of Philology and Journalism in 2009 as Bachelor of Journalism, in 2012 - as Master of Philology. Since 2009, he has been working as the head of the University Laboratory of Mass Media, since 2012 - as an assistant at the Department of Literary Studies and Journalism, since 2013 - as the deputy of the institute director for educational work and public relations. Since 2008 he has been acting as the coordinator and editor-in-chief of Radio CHE student internet radio project, since 2012 - as the executive editor and the university coordinator of I Like It TV project in cooperation with TV Centre-Saratov.
Since August 2013, he has been taking on post-graduate course under the supervision of Professor, Doctor of Philological Sciences E.G. Elina.
Employment Period: since 2009.
- Introduction to Major: Journalism
- Basics of Journalist's Work: TV Journalism
- Release of Educational Mass Media: TV Programme
- Journalist Practice
- Basics of Audio Recording and Computer Postproduction
- The Internet in Mass Media
- Basics of Journalist's Work: Internet Journalism
R.I. Pavlenko supervises practical trainings of second- and third-year students.
Pavlenko, R.I. Functioning of Epistolary Genre in Modern Mass Media (a Case Study of NTV TV Company Journalists' Open Letters of 2001) // Filologicheskiye etudy [Philological Studies]: Collection of young scientists' reserach papers: In 3 parts. Saratov: Nauka Publishing House, 2009. Iss. 12. P. I-II. pp. 320-324.
Pavlenko, R.I. Literary Materials in 1996 Izvestiya Newspaper // Filologicheskiye etudy [Philological Studies]: Collection of young scientists' reserach papers: In 3 parts. Saratov, 2011. Iss. 14. P. I-II. pp. 300-305.
Pavlenko, R.I. Means of Presenting Literary Materials in Mid-1990s Nezavisimaya Gazeta // Filologicheskiye etudy [Philological Studies]: Collection of young scientists' reserach papers: In 3 parts. Saratov, 2013. Iss. 16: in 2 vol. Vol. 1. pp. 267-274.
Pavlenko, R.I. Education and Entertainment as Key Constituents of Literary Life Publications in 1997-1999 Nezavisimaya Gazeta // Filologiya i chelovek [Philology and People]. Barnaul: Publishing House of Altai State University, 2013. № 2. pp. 172–178.
Pavlenko, R.I. Literary Materials in Nezavisimaya Gazeta and Society Life of the Mid-1990s // Izvestiya of Saratov University. New Series. Philology. Journalism Series. Saratov, 2013. Vol. 13, iss. 3. pp. 107-111.
Pavlenko, R.I. Obituary in Newspapers and Magazines at the Intersection of XIX-XX and XX-XXI Centuries // Filologicheskiye etudy [Philological Studies]: Collection of young scientists' reserach papers. - Saratov, 2015. Iss. 18. pp. 240-249.
Pavlenko, R.I. Correlation between Fiction and Reality in Literary Critics' Interpretation of New Magazines of the Second Half of 1990s // Izvestiya of Saratov University. New Series. Philology. Journalism Series. Saratov, 2015. Vol. 15, iss. 4. pp. 118-121.