The march is timed to Victory Day in the Great Patriotic War and will be held online. Each SSU employee, teacher, and student can add their family stories to the heroes' feed.
The SSU: Immortal Regiment page is available to every visitor of the site. Unlike the traditional patriotic march, the online event allows you to tell in detail about the fate, heroism, and awards of relatives and turn to it at any moment.
On the eve of Victory Day, a feed with names, photos, and links to stories will be posted on the main page of the SGU.RU website.
Now the link to the “regiment” page can be found in the Victory Day permanent section, which was created in 2020 in honour of the 75th anniversary of Victory in the Great Patriotic War.
Last year, more than a hundred employees and students took part in the SSU: Immortal Regiment campaign. Under each image in the feed, heartfelt family stories are told, the exploits of front-line soldiers and home front workers, the memories of war veterans and children are conveyed.
Every SSU employee and student can take part in the event.
Those who have not yet shared the story about their relative and wish to do so should follow the link and fill out a special form in which they will need to provide the following information:
1) the name of the hero of the story (a front-line soldier);
2) the title of the hero (the front-line soldier) of your story;
3) a photo of the hero (front-line soldier) in JPG or PNG format, no more than 1 GB in size (it is desirable that the photo be in a vertical format – so it will correctly fit into the SSU: Immortal Regiment feed);
4) the text of the story;
5) photographs for the history; you can accompany the text story with photographic materials (it can be letters, orders, medals, documents, etc.);
6) full name of the author of the text (an SSU student or employee);
7) position / status of the author of the text;
8) a photograph of the author of the text;
9) the degree of kinship of the author of the text with the hero of the story (the front-line soldier);
10) a link to the page of the author of the text on SGU.RU (if any).
Join the patriotic movement!