A) Creating bitum-based materials with technical characteristics that meet the new national standard. We use factory waste of petrochemical and oil industry.
B) Making asphalt binder polymers for use in road construction in different climatic zones. We use unoxidized factory waste of petrochemical and oil industry.
C) Making bitum-based anti-corrosive mastics that protect steelwork from corrosive environment effect: from sea water, high humidity, acid and alkali fumes.
A) Making backfill materials with high water-repellent properties for squeeze cementing
B) Making backfill materials based on phosphogypsum organic silicon compound and for bottom hole zone squeeze cementing
A) Making extra strong epoxide-siloxane curtain coating for industrial enterprises with corrosive environments (chemo-resistant, fire-resistant, and radiation-resistant).
B) Making broad-spectrum ED-20-resin-based compound: used under temperatures ranging from -30°С to +80°С; high adhesion characteristics with any material; durability; heavy workload.
- Phosphogypsum binding materials FG-5 – FG-35 used in construction that meet GOST 125-79 and TOR 21-RSFSR-153-90 standards.
- Dry mortars.
- Extra strong walkway slabs made of iron and steel works dust waste. Anticorrosive mastics made of iron and steel works dust waste.
- Making new broad-spectrum polymer reinforcing bars used in industrial and civil construction.
- Polymer walkway slabs made of arc-furnace melting shop dust waste.
- White zinc extraction out of arc-furnace melting shop dust waste.
A) Making artificial nanosorbents.
B) Epoxide- and aviation paint–based cleaning fluid for compound materials.